Monday, January 24, 2005

Oi, you there! Yes, you!

Well, I know that at least two people for sure read this site semi-regularly (ha! That's right, a fanbase which I won't even bother going so far as to call loyal, of two people!!), so to those two people and the occasionally odd visitor who wanders in here as a result of some embarrassing google search, comment! You think I write these damned-long winded rants because I don't want any feedback/angry, demoralizing observations on my thoughts?

Well, you're right. But comment anyways.

And secondly, what do you get when you combine a bored, wannabe filmmaker/editor with an addiction to online FPSs? You get this: A video combining footage I captured while playing Call Of Duty: United Offensive with Megaherz's song "Kopfschuss." Enjoy.

A note on the video: I have a fairly limited knowledge of the German language. When I first got the idea for doing this, I didn't know kopfschuss had any meaning other than the most literal one: "headshot." But apparently it's specific to suicide, and I would assume doing so with a gun (and in the off chance somebody fluent in German is reading this, feel free to email me). So in one sense, the video makes sense: You see a head shot everytime "Kopfschuss!" is said. But in reality, it really doesn't. So take it for what it is: A collection of clips with me kicking ass (I don't always die right after it cuts! I swear!) in UO put to some really nice german hard rock.

Well, I may have another rant in the near future. Or maybe a serious post. Whatever the case, I'd just as soon not post than resort to typical "blogger"-esque posts, i.e. "I ate cornflakes for breakfast. They were good. I talked to Bob. Bob is funny. I like Bob." or "I got shoved into a locker today. I didn't like it. I'm going to cut. Waaa."

Actually I think the latter is more of a livejournal thing, but whatever. Enough rambling.